2006 Tucson Horn Location?

I know - it's a strange question, but I'd like to know exactly where they hide the horns on this vehicle, and how to get at them. I've got this great looking black SUV that has horns that sound like they came
off a 2-stroke dirt bike! I'd like to replace them.
Can anyone help me with this one? Thanks!
Greg
There's a horn under each headlamp.
OK...now, I changed the horn on my 2003 Elantra and now Iwant to chagethe horn on my 06 Sonata...Tech, where is it?? it sounds like a little beeper car
There's one below the left headlamp and another behind the grille.