2007 Auto Shows

So who has been to one? The new Hyundai Hellion is a star so far. Great space on the front page of the Auto Section of the Cleveland Plain Dealer.

Sorry but it looks like a VW Beetle 2000 Series, not 1970 series. It is the same front line as the Sante Fe that to me looks like a Dodge Ram Truck. Why they killed a great SUV or some say CUV, with that big one that won't fit in our 1940 one car garage.

I love my 2002 but when stuff starts to go wrong, do I get a Tucson as I won't get some truck!!!!

Reply to
The Awesome 1

where do I put the canoes?

Reply to