2007 Elantra- used for a friend

Trying to persuade a good friend to look at Hyundais, Elantra specifically. He wants used, found one oin Reno. Any likes/dislikes pros/cons?

Thanks!

Reply to
Steve Richards

It's a great car. Just be aware of the options, such as auto/manual transmission, ABS/TCS, CD player, hatchback, sunroof, Air, power windows/locks/alarm, etc.

Reply to
Victek

"Trying to persuade a good friend to look at Hyundais, Elantra specifically."

Don't do this. Seriously. Let him know what you think and let it drop. If you persuaded and the car turns out to have problems, you'll never stop hearing about it.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech

Ya know HT, you're right. I'll just give him my ideas on it.

I just spoke with the Sales Director at our local store. HT, you probably already know this, but I'm going to off the missus' Jeep for an Elantra. He said to wait until next month, Hyundai is going to increase the rebate on the 08 Elantras to get the 09's out. That Consumer Report has boosted sales and confidence in Hyundai!!!

Reply to
Steve Richards

Wiser words were never spoken...If the friend gets it in his mind that the only reason he bought the car is because of your recommendation, and it turns out to be a costly dud, you're gonna be in deeeep trouble.

Reply to
mack