2007 Elantra- used for a friend

Trying to persuade a good friend to look at Hyundais, Elantra specifically. He wants used, found one oin Reno. Any likes/dislikes pros/cons?
Thanks!

--

2008 Sonata SE- His
2005 Grand Cherokee-Hers

transmission, ABS/TCS, CD player, hatchback, sunroof, Air, power windows/locks/alarm, etc.
"Trying to persuade a good friend to look at Hyundais, Elantra specifically."
Don't do this. Seriously. Let him know what you think and let it drop. If you persuaded and the car turns out to have problems, you'll never stop hearing about it.
Ya know HT, you're right. I'll just give him my ideas on it.
I just spoke with the Sales Director at our local store. HT, you probably already know this, but I'm going to off the missus' Jeep for an Elantra. He said to wait until next month, Hyundai is going to increase the rebate on the 08 Elantras to get the 09's out. That Consumer Report has boosted sales and confidence in Hyundai!!!
--

2008 Sonata SE- His
2005 Grand Cherokee-Hers

only reason he bought the car is because of your recommendation, and it turns out to be a costly dud, you're gonna be in deeeep trouble.