2007 Hyundai SantaFe- How to remove rear DS door panel?

Need to replace rear window switch. How do I remove inside drivers side rear panel to get at switch?

Remove the following screws: 1 on front of door panel at top (under cover) 1 at bottom front of door panel 1 at inner door handle (under cover) 1 in center of door panel (under cover) 1 on rear of door panel at top (under cover)
Remove the bezel around inner door handle. Unsnap trim panel from door by pulling the bottom of the panel away from the door.
replying to hyundaitech , Bruce wrote:

door.
Thanks for your assistance. I appreciate it Bruce Nixon