2007 santa fe cargo cover

I would like to know what year cargo cover would fit my 2007 santa fe. I found a few at very good prices but nnot sure if they will fit. Thanks very much for
any help. Norm
On 07/06/13 19:18, norm wrote:

Pretty sure a 2007 'cargo cover' will fit your 2007 Santa Fe.
On Sat, 06 Jul 2013 23:18:00 +0000, norm

FWIW: I have two '07 Santa Fe's and I believe the 2007-2011 SF's are structurally the same. So the cargo area should be the same in that range.