2007 Santa Fe - which trims offer 7-psgr?

We are looking to buy either a used 2007 or 2008 Santa Fe. We want one with 7 passenger capability. Anyone know what trims offer the fold down seating?
Which is the better time to buy; now in July, or wait till August? Not sure when and if 2009 Santa Fe's are coming out.
Thanks! Susan