2007 Sonata

I recently saw that the 07 Sonata is what is being shown on the Hyundai website.. Looks pretty much the same as the 06 I think but they seem to have changed the trim names a bit...
Any updates?
I know of no significant changes for '07. New for '07 is the Entourage, and I expect significant changes to Elantra and Santa Fe.
hyundaitech wrote:

Vineeth wrote:

Given that the 2006 was a major redesign, do you really think they'd do another major redesign just one year later?
Matt
Matt Whiting wrote:

changed the trim Names. No GL verssion any more. So the GLS becomes base.
Vineeth wrote:

Is the base still a 4 cylinder, 5 speed manual?
Matt
Matt Whiting wrote:

They list the base now as the GLS & it is shown as a 2.4L 4 cylinder but not manual. I guess they have stopped the manual & you are left with the choice of shiftronic though I know that is not half as nice as a true manual shift. Vineeth
Vineeth wrote:

SORRY Actually if you go in depth on the site & look at options you still have a manual option. Which is the base!
Vineeth wrote:

I checked their web site and it shows the manual being standard with the GLS and the automatic being optional.
The main difference I saw is that fog lights, which I couldn't even get on my GL as an option, are now standard. Most other things looked similar to my GL.
Matt