2007 Sonota

I have a 2007 sonota 6 cyl.. Can any one tell me how to activate the speed sensing auto door locks? Do I have to go back to the dealer? TIA, Irwin Opper

yes, that's what I understand.
--

"Irwin Opper" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com> wrote in message
news:neGdneWZCvx9tT7YnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

From the Hyundai Quick Reverence manual: Automatic Door Locking
Your Hyundai is equipped with a feature that will automatically lock all the doors when driving.
See your Hyundai dealer to configure this feature.
Thank you very much for your reply, guys. Will call the dealer today for an appointment. Irwin Opper