2008 Sonata

Ok, got suckered in by the latest DUH sale. Traded in the 06 LX for an 08 SE. Yeah! Finally got my spolier and XM without modifying the factory stereo. Going back this week to get my aftermarket grille
swapped back into the new one.
WIthout a doubt, this car rides much nicer, much quieter and the cloth interior absorbs the noise as opposed to the leather. My wife and I can actually have a conversation.
Anyway, the 0% financing was a great incentive as well as the others that the dealer wasn't aware of (yeah, right!)
All this an $7 a month cheaper....
Steve
What size wheels are on each car? The 17" wheels give a much firmer, sportier ride than the 16" wheels.
17" on both. The 06 had Michelins with aftermarket wheels from the deealer and the 08 has Kumhos with the 5 spoke allys, which I prefer anyway...
Steve