Just took delivery of my 09 Santa-Fe. Pretty pleased overall, but some
questions for you experienced owners:
1) Is there a way to have the alarm arm itself automatically after
leaving the car (without locking the doors)?
I like to leave my vehicles armed and unlocked so thieves may
enter without damaging the car, but do set off the alarm when opening
2) Is there a way to have the doors auto lock once you start the car,
or put it into drive?
3) How do you move the roof rack cross bars?
4) Where is the limp away code (ignition key sequence) to disable the
alarm if you don't have the alarm key fob?
Sorry i cant help you with your questions, but, can you answer a few
of mine ?! : 1. What size engine do you have and what is your
fuel mileage around town ? 2. Do you get alot of noise from the rear
suspension which is typical in my 2002 SantaFe ? 3. Do you have a
decent Sound System in yours ? I saw the 2009 SantaFe and love the
styling ---- hope you get alot of satisfaction from your new
purchase. I have 63,000 miles on my 2002, and its been quite
reliable . David.
1) I have the 3.3l, haven't really figured out the mileage yet, only
on my 2nd tank... Will post back later
2) Vehicle is pretty quiet, couple small rattles not sure from what,
maybe: passenger seat shakes when no one sits in it, the cargo cover
when the trailing edge is folded back over the cover.
3) The Limited comes with the Infinity upgrade - it's very good (and
I'm pretty critical on sound)
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.