2009 Sonata MMC

I like how they simplified the instrument cluster compared to the Accord's. The gear shifter looks a lot like the one found in the Camry. I'm also glad to see they changed the clusters to blue instead of the ugly green.

Reply to
nick

Nice refinements. My 07 will still look in style.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I'm glad to see that they didn't screw it up too badly! I like the grill of my 2006 better than the new one, but it isn't that much different. I'm not sure what a B&M racing transmission is or why it is better than what was in the prior models. I've had no beef with the transmission, it is the clutch and electronic throttle that needs work. I wonder if they made any changes in either of these areas?

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting