2010 Sonata

This will be a warranty claim so its more of interest to me than something I have to fix. !2 month old Sonata with a knock in rear suspension when a pothole or
corrugation is hit. Probably LHS most of all. Nothing under brakes or accelerating, nothing on smooth road. Sounds like a loose shock absorber bush but checks ok. Crook shocker???. Cant see any loose bolts/nuts. These have a history of such problems? Many thanks John
Just got car back from Dealers. They couldnt find any issues apart from a boot lid that was not sitting properly( as in loose). Sounded a lot more "heavier duty" than that but will see how it goes.