2011 Hyundai Azera Video

What's new on the 2011 Hyundai Azera? More power, better gas mileage and a new grille, to name just a few of the most important updates. Cars.com reviewer
Kelsey Mays checked it out at the 2010 Chicago Auto Show. Watch... Read More: http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2010/02/2011-hyundai-azera-video.html
----------------------------------- Hyundai NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Hyundai.html

Improved, but I think it needs a bigger face lift to gain market share. Azera seems to get lost in the lineup and I hardly ever see them on the road.