2011 Hyundai Elantra

Hyundai unveiled today the next generation of its Elantra model, known as the Hyundai Avantre in Korea, at the 2010 Busan International Motor Show. The new Elantra continues Hyundai's 'fluidic sculpture' design style in a package that most automakers would describe today as a "four-door coupe". No word about any technical details yet, but the Hyundai did [...] Read More:

----------------------------------- Hyundai NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

That can cause a drop in sales of the present model as people wait for the new one. Slick looking car.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Yeah, that picture and features list got my attention too - very nice! Unfortunately my current Elantra will probably last at least another 50k

Reply to
Victek