2013 Accent spare tire

I was wondering what spare tire or a donut tire from a junk yard will fit a 2013 Accent and what should I expect to pay? Thanks

I was wondering what spare tires or a donut tire from a junk yard will fit a 2013 Accent and what should I expect to pay? Thanks
Sorry for the double post, I was having problems with Agent posting messages.
On Mon, 06 May 2013 13:04:55 -0400, Buckeyered