Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Attn HyundaiTech: TPMS light comes on and radio shuts off on 2013 Elantra GLS
HT, At about 300 miles on my new 2013 Elantra GLS, the TPMS light came on twice and my radio shut off both times. I went to the dealer and he went into the fuse box and said something was loose and...
9
9

2000 automatic elantra wont shift from drive to reverse
just bought a 2000 Haundi elantra drives fine but, won't go into reverse from drive
4
4

Getting at the Speakers in 2013 Elantra GLS
To say that I miss the Kenwoods I used to have in my 02 Sonata is an understatement. The speakers in the '13 Elantra just plain suck. So, I'm going to replace what's in there with something better. I...

cool new car!
hieroahgfirofqiojer --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from =-

2013 Accent spare tire
I was wondering what spare tire or a donut tire from a junk yard will fit a 2013 Accent and what should I expect to pay? Thanks
2
2

Hyundaitech - is this part available?
Re: 2007 Santa Fe LTD over the past 5 years of use 3 of the 3 power outlet covers have broken off (the little hinge broke). I have been searching and cannot locate a source or even a part number for...
4
4

Sonata Oil filter Removal
I am looking for an "cap" style oil filter wrench that will work with my 2008 Sonata with a 2.4. I have a cap wrench for a WIX 51348 filter, but it is too small. I tried all the ones I could find at...
2
2

So long 02 Sonata, you served me well
So, after that crazy fuel and brake lines incident last fall, my high pressure and return hoses blew on my power steering this past Thursday. My mechanic could have repaired it for $580 out the door,...
19
19

2000 HYUNDAI ACCENT PARKING LIGHT PROBLEM.
2000 Hyundai Accent parking lights and tail lights stay on all the time. Tried pulling fuses, and relays one at a time with no to this while my assistant was cleaning dash area, he brushed against...
1
1

Transmission flush, or drain and refill?
Which is preferred? The dealer can do a "flush" with the correct SP-III fluid for $159. The other option is to just do a drain and refill. This of course, does not drain all the fluid from the...
6
6

Location of remote key sensors on 2004 Santa Fe
I am just curious..., where are the sensors on a 2004 Santa Fe located that detect when I am trying to lock or unlock the doors with a remote key? I think the battery in my key is probably getting...
2
2

Hyundai recalling more vehicles for faulty brake switch
From AB Hyundai Motor Company (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2007-2009 Accent and Tucson, model year 2007-2010 Elantra, model year 2007-2011 Santa Fe, model year 2008-2009 Veracruz, model...

Hyundai recalling 186k Elantras due to possible headliner detachment
From AB Report Receipt Date: APR 01, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V115000 Component(s): AIR BAGS , STRUCTURE Potential Number of Units Affected: 186,254 Details Manufacturer: Hyundai-Kia America...

First Oil Change in new Hyundai - Any need for early change?
Please excuse me if this has been posted before. I didn't find it - maybe it was buried inside another thread. For the 2013 Hyundais with the 138 hp 1.6L GDI engines (Accent, Elentra, etc) when SHOULD...
8
8

hyundai breather leak
2000 Hyundai Accent--leak which started to smoke a lot when I drive over 30-40mph---looks like it is coming from transmission breather---what to do if it is not overfull?