Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Aftermarket ESC
I've got an Elantra with ABS and I'm wondering if there's an aftermarket ESC kit for it? Seems like it should be possible since the car already has ABS and Tracking Control...? I may be dreaming, but...
6
6

No charge and no warning light
There is no charge on my 1999 Elantra battery. Charge warning light is not illuminated when ignition key is on and after the engine starts. What should I look at? Thank you in advance, Lenja
1
1

Alignment: Murphy Law Happens
i hereaby already grant the approximate $50 TO $100 alignments are better than skipping because i suppose they're indeed generally cost effective aligned and balanced tires do eventually hit potholes...
2
2

Hyundai breaks all-time sales record
From AB HYUNDAI MOTOR AMERICA BREAKS ALL-TIME SALES RECORD BEFORE YEAR END COSTA MESA, Calif., December 5, 2012 ? Hyundai Motor America announced it surpassed its all-time full-year sales record of...
1
1

DriveAxle/CV replacement Santa Fe 2003
I've replaced drive axles/CVs on a number of cars over the years but in looking at the instructions for a 2003 Santa F2, 2.7 V6, automatic 2WD, not ABS, there are about 2 things that are strange......
2
2

Hyundai rolls out promised three-row Santa Fe for LA
From AB HYUNDAI SHOWCASES THE 2013 SIX/SEVEN-PASSENGER SANTA FE AT THE 2012 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW Five, Six and Seven Passenger Trims to Sit Side-by-Side in Hyundai Stores LOS ANGELES, Nov. 28, 2012 ?...

ATTN Hyundaitech: The saga continues! P0442 when performing TSB 0236030
Hyundaitech (or anyone else), The epic saga of my 2002 Sonata GLS trying to pass emissions took another weird turn. Seems to be a stumper for the dealer. After it's all said and done, the dealer who's...
7
7

Hyundai drops the top on Veloster C3 Roll Top concept for LA
From AB HYUNDAI UNVEILS VELOSTER C3 ROLL TOP CONCEPT AT 2012 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW Three-Door Convertible Coupe Combines Dual-Function Retractable Roof with Customizable Urban Design HIGHLIGHTS OF...

2008 Sonata with 2.4. Timing belt or chain?
Subject says it all. The Gates Timing Belt manual that I have, does not list a the Sonata with a 2.4 having a belt starting with 2006. Does this mean that it is a chain? Thanks, KM
2
2

BlueLink reliability ????
My Sonata came with the Blue Link setup and a free trial. While I can see some benefits (especially the remote start), the reliability of the system is questionable. On two of the coldest mornings...
1
1

2005 Elantra Transmission hiccup or hesitation
when shifting from 2nd to 3rd (automatic transmission) the whole car seems = to jerk and shake, plus you feel it accelerate more than usual. It doesn't = do this with other gears, up or down. The odd...

Power Steering Pump
I have to replace the Steering Pump on my kids Kia Rio 2006 which I understand is pretty much the same as a Hyundai Accent. Looks pretty simple with just two hoses and a belt "connecting it". Any...
1
1

Genesis tire pressure
Could be defective and given your luck, very possible. I've had them on two cars now and the only time they went on was when a tire was actually low and it worked like it should Went off as soon as...
8
8

Fitting a subwoofer.
Hi, I own a 2006 Sonata NF 3.3L auto. I'm fitting a subwoofer in the trunk and want to run a power cable from the battery to the trunk. I'm trying to find a suitable route through the front bulkhead...

Flashing red light
Hi, I own a 2006 Sonata NF 3.3L auto. I noticed a flashing red light and was curious to what it is. My car in a right hand drive for the UK. Down by the pedals are a bunch of connectors, and one of...
2
2