2K Accent Clutch Problem

Here in Phoenix, when the temps get into the triple digits, usually after 2PM, I seem to have a very very difficult time shifting gears of my 2K 5 speed Accent.
Otherwise, the car behaves well.
Can anyone offer some insight on this problem?
Tom in Arizona
What sort of difficulty are you having:
Clutch doesn't disengage? Pedal feels funny? (How?) Won't disengage gear? (Which?) Won't engage gear? (Which?) Grinds when shifting? (Which gears?)
I would say the clutch does not disengage?
Tom in AZ
Check your fluid level. If I had to guess, (and there are no leaks), I'd say you've probably got a master cylinder issue.
I'm not overly comfortable of your assessment (the ? makes me suspect), so if you're unable to check this yourself, I'd recommend taking the car to a competent shop at least for diagnosis.
Correct, I replaced the master cylinder about a year ago with the same problem.
Thanks, Tom in Arizona