Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hyundai holds land speed record
In a category, not the fastest ever Fastest Hybrid, it beat out Prius. 158 mph

2013 Elantra GLS P0301 code
I have a 2013 Elantra GLS with about 63k miles on it. My wife went to start the car today and it started and then died. Tried again, started and then died. I later tried myself and it started fine....
3
3

Auto Gearbox servicing- iX35
Car has 105k on it towing a campervan about 5000 km a year. Had Hyundai check gearbox oil and they reported no problems. Works perfectly but the cost of a service (oil change!) is minimal if it avoids...
2
2

Tire pressure
I have a 2013 Hyundai Elantra for which I had to replace a damaged tire a few months ago. I just noticed that the max press on the new tire if 55psi while the max pressure on the other three tires is...
5
5

Kona anybody?
Has anybody here bought a new Kona model yet?
5
5

2017 Elantra Automatic question
Is there a way to change gears....speicifically to put the car from park to neutral without starting the engine? Thanks.
13
13

Holes drilled in plastic bottom engine bay cover.
iX35 again. After the Dealer 90000 km service I noticed the dealer had drilled 10 holes, about 8 mm diameter, equally spaced across the width of the plastic cover underneath the engine bay. If it was...
1
1

Cabin Air Con Filters
Last 90Km service it was mentioned the air con filter needed replacing. Local parts dealer had them at ~$100 Aust, about $80 US. Took it out, washed it gently in warm soapy water and let dry in the...
2
2

AWD ix35. Replace all tyres at once?
I seem to recall that all tyres on any 4WD/AWD should be replaced together. Apparently to reduce wear somewhere along the line. Given the price of tyres for these vehicles is it a 'preference" or a...
3
3

Outside temp warning 2017 Elanatra
I have a 2017 Elantra. My dash shows the outside temperature. Driving today a got a beep warning and a snowflake popped up next to my temperature.....does anyone know what this is exactly? Is it a...
4
4

New Genesis
Just bought my 6th Hyundai product, a Genesis G80. It has a few nice upgrades from my 2015. Wireless phone charger, front and side cameras,three years of Blue Link, three years of service. The...
2
2

2014 Hyundai Elantra sport w/ 6spd manual clutch replacement at 70k
I have a 2014 hyundai Elantra spt 6M So I got my engine replaced under warranty about 6 months ago @65k miles, since then problems have been happening, a loose seal leading to oil burning, strut tower...
2
2

DRL confusion 2017 Elantra
I have a 2017 Elantra with automatic lights (which I don't use). I am confused about exactly when my DRL lights "are" on and when they "should" be on. Any info on this?
22
22

Tucson 2017 Trip Computer
Anyone would know how the "Range" or estimated distance the vehicle can be driven "just after refueling" is calculated by the trip computer ? Den
5
5

2004 elantra automatic transmission problem
Car won't engage in any gear.if in reverse car wants to go forward in drive the engine almost has to be at a hard rev before it will try engaging.just replaced the alternator and had to put a new...
2
2