Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

AC or windows down?
Which Uses More Energy - Car AC Or Open Windows? You Might Be Surprised By Hoffman Auto Group | Last updated Sep 9, 2011, 8:02 am Written By Ron Winter For decades automobile owners have debated...

Snow Tire Question, Please
Hello, Live in New England, outside of Boston. So, get a fair amount of snow each winter, but not like Northern Maine, e.g. Daughter in Law has a 2011 Hyundai Elantra, and a new kid. She's very...
5
5

flashing red light on dash
A red light on the dash of my 2012 Sonata GLS has began to flash with engine off and key out and sold red when then goes out when I insert the key. I have searched the manual and looked under...
8
8

1996 hyundai exell sohc no spark
hi , have a 1,5 sohc hyundai xcell , has injector pulse but no spark. coil pack been replaced , still no spark. any ideas as what else to check ? mark
1
1

PICS: Here comes the new Hyundai i30
From Hyundai HYUNDAI REVEALS FIRST IMAGE OF NEW-GENERATION i30 - New-generation i30 to build on the remarkable success of original model - Next evolution of fluidic sculpture form language revealed on...
3
3

Problems with HD Radio in your Hyundai?
"HD Car Radio Investigation" "The trial lawyers at Keefe Bartels, LLC are currently investigating the marketing and sales of HD car radios by certain car manufacturers. Consumer statutes and laws...

another stealership story
Noticed one of the four ballnuts that hold the spoiler on my hatchback was missing. Stopped by local dealer to see about getting one and they wanted $4.95 for one and take two weeks to get it. Went to...
6
6

Hyundai going UPSCALE with new upcoming products
From AW Hyundai will continue to enter new product segments, including upscale niches, while keeping lower-priced models fresh over the next three years. The Veloster sporty coupe will join the lineup...
1
1

I went thru the Hyundai Factory in Montgomery, Al. yesterday. WOW !
It was a very well organized narrated tram ride thru 5 or 6 buildings , and i was very very impressed with the technology, robotics, layout, and Team effort . If anyone is ever close to this Factory,...
4
4

06 Accent - Parking lights stay on
06 Accent109 k KM - I'm in Toronto. It's a few months short of 5 years old. Last Wednesday I tried to start the car, the battery was totally flat, not even a click. I hadn't used the car since the...
7
7

Hyundai NO MORE iPAD for $65,000 Hyundai Equus
From USTDY ********** Even though it is still running TV ads for it, Hyundai is about to put the kibosh on one of the most important features of its Equus luxury car: the Apple iPad that serves as a...
2
2

PING- HT/Others 2003 Sonata- occasional stalling/lack of power/hesitation
Greetings all; As you know, I have been struggling with this issue for awhile. V6-2.7L, 110K miles. Here's the "done" list: New coil pack, new plugs, new wires, new MAF, new battery (it suffered AZ...
8
8

Oldest New Car you can still buy.
Just out of curiosity I googled this subject. Not too many out there. The Oldest New Vehicles You Can Buy

No big deal but i have a quick bulb Q?
On my wife's 2007 Santa Fe LTD the inner right rear stop list seems to be out. But ONLY when the headlights are not on (i.e.: daylight). Someone reported that her light was out and she had me check it...
2
2

How long will a Cat. Converter last on a typical Hyundai SantaFe ???
Im approaching 120 k. miles on my 2002 and am wondering if im wise to replace it before it starts to internally deteriorate ? Same with the muffler which is original (?) . Im keeping the car till the...
5
5