Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Maintenence schedule: Dealer or Hundai's?
I've always defaulted to the manufacturer specified schedule of maintenance for my card (2013 Elantra GLS, 49k miles). I was at the dealer today to get an oil change and do two recall fixes and they...
2
2

2017 Elantra Value Edition
Bought one last night, pick it up tonight. Just thought I'd share ;-) It's the 6th new Hyundai I've bought starting in 2003. All have been very good to great! My son still drives the 05 Elantra GT,...
17
17

2013 Hyundai Sonata center console latch broken
My center console will not close. The latches on the upper and lower are st ill intact but the little square that the lower attaches to is broken. The tiny little piece snapped off when I was closing...
6
6

Here comes the refreshed 2018 Hyundai Sonata
> Looks like the '18 Sonota received a Korean refresh. > > From AB > > > > Thanks to its debut in South Korea, we have an early look at the revised Hyundai Sonata that will eventually reach the US...
1
1

Pooo1 Error (fuel volume regulator) on iX35
Car is still under warranty so this is more from personal interest. Just bought a Code Reader and it says there is a P0001 error. Most likely it is a connector issue. Has anyone an idea where the FVR...

Hyundai site for recall information
Hello, I'm looking for the authorized Hyundai site where I can check for recalls related to my 2017 Elantra SE. I understand that there are currently a few issues, but I'm not sure how to find out if...
3
3

Power passenger seats
SUV with 8way lumbar power passenger seats

2004 sonata center console removal
how to remove the 2004 sonata center console. I did remove 4 screws, do I jerk it up by the ash tray?

Cranshaft Sensor Replacement -- 2004 Santa Fe 3.5L
I posted previously about this on 8/4/2016, subject: "Check Engine light after starter replacement". But, I decided to start a new thread about replacing the crankshaft sensor. Here is what I found...
6
6

ABS/TCS lights on & Battery light goes off and on
04 Hyundai Sonata - The alternator & Battery are new. The car drives for a bit normally then just dies. It also drive normally but then makes a noise like it a helicopter then it has trouble like its...
1
1

Another Hyundai recall - this time 41,264 Entourage minivans with faulty hood latches
> Wrapping up the year we have yet another Hyundai recall. This time it is the Entourage minivan (41,264 of them) that have faulty hood latches. > > From AB > The Basics: Hyundai is recalling 41,264...

Difference between S584113X300 and 584113X300
So it's come time to buy new brakes and rotors and I see sellers on eBay hawking part S584113X300. What's the S at the beginning denote?
2
2

Service records
The Hyundai web site allows you to have the My Hyundai and personalize some features. It has the BlueLink diagnostic report that is done monthly. It has an odd quirk though. At the end of last month...

2014 Ix35 rear suspension noise
There is an isolated "clunk" from rear suspension. Infrequent enough so if I took it to Dealers you can bet it wouldn,t happen and they would report everything is perfect. Seems to happen more when...
3
3

2012 Eleantra with possible A/C drain plugged on
My son has a 2012 Elanta. It?s getting water inside the passenger side under the dashboard. From what I?ve looked on the net, it sounds like a plugged A/C drain. I haven?t had a chance to look at at...
11
11