Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

02' Hyundai Santa Fe Power Door Lock Keep's Locking
I have a 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe and the power door locks keep locking by itself. I have tried removing the batteries from the remotes to make sure I didn't have a bad remote and the doors still locked....
11
11

Hyundai Blue2 Sedan Concept
Seeing as this is effectively their hometown auto show, Hyundai was out in full force at the Seoul Motor Show with a host of new offerings. One concept that the Korean automaker brought was the Blue2...
1
1

Hyundai ACCENT Owners : Looking at buying a new one. Need reliability reports from owners please.
Could you please tell me what year your Accent is , how reliable its been, are you still happy with it, highway gas mileage, and if you considered a different make for a budget small car ? Thanks...
4
4

Is legal safe?
Concerned that my tires seem worn took the car (2001 Elantra) into Sears today, the service writer measured them all with what looks like a depth caliper. He said the tread is still within legal...
9
9

Where the heck is the PCV on my '09 Sonata 4 banger
I'm beginning to think there is not one. Either I'm blind or these things went the way of the hula hoop...
1
1

Why even bother to go back to Dealership!
Bought a new 2010 Accent hatchback from dealer just afew months ago. Car didn't have a radio, but had the "audio prep pkg" which consisted of 4 speakers & antenna pre-installed. Asked about a radio &...
11
11

Where's that noise coming from?
My 2003 Elantra is making a ticking sound which I hear when it's idling. My first thought was valve clearances, but the sound goes away when I depress the clutch pedal. Any thoughts as to what it...
2
2

Re: GPS data base is an example of why the Hyundai Genesis is disappointing
Please learn to quote properly. I think most of us here do care about the issue, but when you bring it up every week, it gets old. I think they gave up on caring after the 4th or 5th time.
1
1

Tire questions 2009 Sonata...
Right now I've winter tires (Bridgestone) on my GLS 5 speed auto. But in another 3 or 4 weeks have got to get a new set of premium tires for spring summer autumn. I checked into the nearest Costco and...
8
8

2011 Sonata left pull issue
Now that Hyundaitech is back, I have a question for him that I have been holding. What is your thoughts on the results of the strut/camber "fix" for the left pull problem. Many are reporting on...
4
4

Clickety Clickety 2002 Sonata GLS 123k
I recently (past 2 weeks) started noticing a light clickety clickety sound coming from the engine. It does increase when the accelerator is applied. However, at idle, it seems the clicking sounded...
9
9

08 Elantra - Intermittent no electric
Wife's car - once in a while, in the morning, goes to start the car and one click (sounds like a relay) and then there is no electrics. She gets out. opens and slams the trunk, gets in and it starts....
2
2

B1 S2 Slow Response o2 sensor - 2002 Elantra
Check engine light went on and the results from the scan was B1 S2 Slow response. Looked this up on Google and it usually mean there is an exhaust leak coming from the flex pipe. I placed a rag at the...
6
6

Re: Be wary of the sleazy sales folks
Your description crosses geographical boundaries too. Sounds just like the last 3-4 blokes I,ve dealt with in Australia. Funny how the "champagne lustre" changes from what the sales bloke call the the...
3
3

Approx Cost of brake service?
Now that I'm hearing the brake feelers and its time for brake service, what is the average cost of pad replacement for my '07 Santa Fe AWD? I'm located in Central CT FYI. And with only 46K miles I'm...
1
1