Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2011 Sonata aftermarket fog lights
Anyone instaled them? Some of the LED models look pretty kewl
2
2

2003 Elantra and tie rod ends
I bought a set of tires today for my 2003 Elantra GLS (120k miles) and was told there's play in the tie rod ends. I tried to assess how serious this was and they said it could cause vibration in the...
7
7

Remote starter for 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Hi, I'm looking into a remote starter for my wife's 2010 Hyundai Elantra. The dealer, apparently, contracts with an outside company and the installation costs $500. Is this the best way to do the...
2
2

Intermittent no start on Lantra
Have a 1999 Lantra, 2 liter manual that otherwise runs well except ~ one in ten times will not start. Engine cranks over but no start. Leave it for 1/4 hour and it almost always starts. Suggests fuel...
7
7

Possible brake pad time on 2007 Santa Fe?
Just turned over 46K on this mostly highway driven vehicle. On city streets with the radio off and the right side window open I have started to hear eek-eek-eek-eek noises. I am assuming it is being...
2
2

2.0T
Just bought sonata Limited 2.0T (2011 ) Will let you all know how it is...... Irwin
6
6

Accent timing belt
'06 Accent, just hit 100,000 km so it's time to have the timing belt replaced. As this is a big job, is there anything else I should also have done at this time? Only complaint so far is the car seems...
4
4

Re: *** WARNING *** DON'T BUY A HYUNDAI ACCENT! They're Hyundai's [And America's] Answer To The YUGO!
Letting it sit while warming up. Weird. Explains the mileage. Sincerely Daisy

Accent SE crappy tires
2007 Accent SE, came with the low profile tires on 16" rims. Run over a worm and the sidewall shreds. Has anyone replaced these wheels & tires with normal standard tires that stand a fighting chance...

Re: Hyundai should forget about the Equus (in the U.S.)
Hyundai is carefully selecting dealers which can sell and service the Equus. This is based on the dealer's Genesis sales, their sales and service satisfaction numbers, and other factors. Care to...

2004 Santa Fe power steering pump
I just spent almost $1,500 and had the timing belt, tensioner, pulley, and two belts replaced on my 2004 Santa Fe 3.5 L V6 at a Hyundai dealership -- plus other service that was done at the same time...
20
20

Re: Carefully consider GPS
I wouldn't buy a basic GPS (ie standalone) from a car dealership. Buy it from a retailer - newegg, tigerdirect, amazon, etc. You'll pay MUCH less.
6
6

2001 Elantra battery dies.
Hi All, My 2001 Elantra battery dies every time I forget to turn the head light off. When left in the on mode if you remove the key they turn off as they should but for some reason something still on...
5
5

Horn suddenly not working on 2011 Sonata
2011 Sonata GLS auto trans. 11,000 miles For no apparent reason, my horn stopped working yesterday. Anybody had this problem? 2 local dealers have not heard of this. I looked at the fuse in the engine...
11
11

Electric door locks seized on 2000 Sonata
I have twice experienced bizarre electrical seizing of my door locks. Issues follow: 1. The driver's door will not unlock with the key. 2. Unlocking the passenger door (which typically unlocks all the...
1
1