Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Timing belt kits
I've seen quite a price spread on the timing belt kits. This includes belt, tensioner, idlers. The range is from $123 to $400+. Anyone familiar with ContiTech? They are the low end. Yes, I know Gates...
2
2

Which Hyundai Model would you buy based on the following personal criteria ?
1. A single woman whos 49 years old. 5'7" tall. 2. Maximum budget of $17,000 tops incl. tax. and out-the-door . 3. Fuel economy much more important than performance. 4. Trunk space unimportant. 5. 2...
11
11

Hyundai Spares
I bought a 2010 i30 four months ago. Already, the nearside front suspension has failed. The replacements parts will take about three weeks to get - according to both the dealer and Hyundai UK. Is this...

Hyundai Mulls New Canada Plant
reports that Hyundai are considering the option of a new production plant in Canada, provided the brand's sales growth continues its upward momentum. "In Canada, if our volumes grow to the point we...

Trunk stuck on '06 Sonata
A buddy of mine has a 2006 Sonata that suddenly developed a problem with the trunk latch, it will not open with either the key or the remote. What happens is you can hear the latch operate and the...
6
6

For Any 2010 Elantra Owners. Possible Purchaser Questions, Please
Hello, To be perfectly frank, I have never even considered an Elantra. Was going to get a new 2010 Toyota Corolla, but with all their problems, am looking for an alternative. Haven't looked them up,...
4
4

New Car wait in the UK
Are there many people still waiting for delivery of their new i10 and i20's in the UK ? Gio
3
3

Any has a new ix35 (Replacement for Tucson)
Good morning Has anyone bought the ix35 (replacement for Tucson) and have any comments - good or bad. I would like to buy one when they arrive in Australia in APRIL and would appreciate any input...

Startup problem with 05 Getz
Hi to everyone I've got a problem with my 1.5 CRDI (3 valves model) Hyundai Getz. Sometimes, and it seems to be randomly, it happens that the car doesn't start. The battery is ok, the electrical...

2006 Sonata "air bag" dashboard light came on
We have a 2006 sonata that we purchased used from a Hyundai dealer about 1 year ago (it was a lease turn in). It has about 40,000 miles on it. Yesterday, I while driving, the red "air bag" dashboard...
12
12

brake shudder (judder)
2002 elantra (30k) , at high speed braking bad shudder, the car sits 3-4 days at a time.... Used to be garaged until 4 months ago now its in a carport wonder if rust build up could be it, maybe I'll...
2
2

new selection of online games
WTF do you need a bib?

Throttle on a 2008 Elantra
Does my car have a "drive by wire' throttle or a cable arrangement? ---MIKE--- >> (44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')
19
19

Hyundai reports record Q4 profits
Although 2009 was a down year for many automakers, Hyundai has announced a $728 million operating profit for the last fourth quarter of last year. Hyundai's record quarter was fuel by strong demand...
1
1

Santa Fe vs Equinox
My wife and I test drove a 2010 Santa Fe this weekend and also a used 2008 Entourage. I was quite impressed by the Entourage as compared to my 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan. The only thing we really didn't...
2
2