Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Santa Fe vs Equinox
My wife and I test drove a 2010 Santa Fe this weekend and also a used 2008 Entourage. I was quite impressed by the Entourage as compared to my 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan. The only thing we really didn't...
2
2

Oil change intervals
Oil change intervals are often discussed here. A study was done by the CA Department of Toxic Substances Control. Shows that most of us are changing too soon, wasting money. filters, engine design has...
10
10

Noise
This is to Hyundai tech, How often do you run across Hyundai's that have power steering pump noise due to reservoir screen plugging ? There is a TSB about this, 80-ST-001 When I had my timing belt...
3
3

BREAKIN ??
My 2009 KIA shares the same ( 2.0 ) engine with the Hyundai line. When cold, the engine sounds like a bucket full of marbles. When it warms up, it runs "silent". Is this common ? or should I press my...
3
3

2008 Elantra GLS
Considering the purchase of subject vehicle from original owner. Does the great Hyundai warranty go with the car to new purchaser? Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson
2
2

2003 Sonata radio lamp replacement
Have 2003 Sonata with one of the lamps burned out in the frequency display of the radio. Anyone know the number of the lamp to purchase for replacement? Thanks, Bob J.
4
4

genesis 2009 with teck package but no Adaptive (Auto-Cornering) Headlights
Hi, My Genesis sedan 2009 (3.8 w/ Technology package) seems not to be equipped with Adaptive (Auto-Cornering) Headlights. Am i missing something? Thanks.
5
5

Warm-Up Period Exhaust Noise?
I have a problem that's been getting worse for about the last 3 months with our 2006 Elantra GLS automatic with only 30K miles. When I drive off with a cold engine/tansmission, during the first...
5
5

Watching the Jets and Raves D...
Even whey they are up, or when the opponent is in obvious passing situations, the Jets and Raves will always rush 5 (blitz) and put the pressure on the QB. No soft zone bullshit, no soft push...
1
1

REading 2006 Sonata check engine light code
Hyundaitech, My Sonata threw a code tonight. Is a code reader the only way to access the code? Is there a secret handshake method such as what GM and Chrysler have had for years? For those who don't...
46
46

Santa Fe won't restart after fillup
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe with the middle sized engine. After fillup, friends car won't restart. Cranks OK, just won't start. After sitting a while, and cranking, it eventually starts and runs fine. She's...
3
3

Weird problem with my '05 Santa Fe
Driving to the airport this morning to catch a flight and running a little late. I was booking down I476 to the Philly airport and had someone pull over to the left in the exit lane. I gunned it to...
7
7

Buying a new Tucson - NOT
Hi everybody, I know that this newsgroup is predominantly US contributors and a few from the UK Australia and New Zealand...and maybe Hyundai Australia monitor this newsgroup. Well yester day I went...
17
17

New 2010 Sonata
Spent about 4 hours at the dealer yesterday and traded in my 2006 Sonata GLS V6 for a 2010 Sonata SE V6. My payment went up only $4/month. I gained 17" wheels and tires, XM radio (and a much better...
8
8

Anyone have any details on the 2011 Sonata "Sealed" Transmission?
As the subject reads - does anyone have any information on this? I can't find much anywhere yet.
2
2