Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Replace battery in key fob...2006 Elantra
Anyone know how ??? I can't tell how to get it apart and don't want to break it....Will it need re-programing after the battery is removed and replaced ??? Checked the Owners Manual with no...
4
4

Wheel torque specs
This was posted on another newsgroup but is of interest for many here also
11
11

I wish you like it
I saw this site and I like it so much, I'd like to see it to learn a lot of things

Fresh Air intake? 2005 Elantra GS
I need to run a cleaner (atomized solution) through the vent system of a car owned by a heavy smoker. Already tried cleaning the cloth in the vehicle, but the air system needs cleaning. Anyone know...
2
2

Condensation in my gas tank
My 06 V6 Sonata sputtered upon fire-up this morning. I turned off the ignition, turned off the defrost / blower and the radio. Tried it again, and it did it again...until I tapped the accelerator,...
3
3

Airbag Dash lite
Anybody have this problem? 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7 V6. Is their a reset that can be reset or do I have to take to a Dealer? RWV
1
1

Hyundai Genesis Sedan to Receive Custom Paint Graphic Live at SEMA
One 'blank canvas' Hyundai Genesis sedan will be transformed by accomplished illustrator and graphic designer Courtney Mason as she applies a custom paint graphic in front of SEMA showgoers. Read...

Replacement Aux Jack (07 Elantra)
The aux jack on my 07 Elantra SE has gone wonky, with the left speakers cutting in and out (speakers work fine with the radio). I regard my car as my mobile iPod listening system, so this is a crisis!...
8
8

air cond?
Hello, Excuse my ignorance, a comment I overheard made me think... Is there such a thing as an aftermarket air conditioner installation, specifically for an older Accent? Thanks Don
1
1

Aftermarket tires
SantaFE GLS 16" wheels Any problem changing the wheels to Chrome Aftermarket wheels. Concerned about the Pressure sensors.
2
2

2002 Sonata-still needs work
Well, I've posted about this car for the past two years, I've driven it for one, it's now due for inspection and I need to resolve as many issues as I can before cold weather sets in here. The Car-...
16
16

Tire Pressure Confusion
Hi, My sister-in-law owns a 2003 Hyndai Accent. I check the tire(s) pressure, etc. for her. Tires are P175/70R13 if I remember right. On the tire sidewalls, "normal load", the max PSI is "44 LBS", but...
8
8

Timing belt replacement and subsequent noise (humming)
Hi, I replaced my timing belt on my Elantra 2003, at the same time i also replaced the idler pulley and tensioner. The job gone well but i can hear a noise that was not present before the job was...
3
3

Hyundai seeking title of most fuel efficient brand
A new focus on quality and design has allowed Hyundai to make some significant moves up the sales charts, with the Korean automaker now setting its focus on improving overall fuel economy. Hyundai...

Tucson door panel removal
My daughter is wanting to upgrade the speakers in her '05 Tucson; speceffically the ones in the rear doors. Does onyone know if there is any particular "trick" to the proper removal and replacement of...
1
1