Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Accent rotors
2002 Accent "L", 1.5L SOHC, Hatch. Trying to order new rotors but the part apparently changed mid-year. All the parts houses list 2 different rotors, one up to 3-12-02 and the other from 3-12-02...
4
4

P0501 Code (Speed Sensor). Where is it located please ?
Just got this code. What does the Speed Sensor do and where can it be found on a 2002 Hyundai SantaFe 2.7 engine ? Many thanks.
6
6

Hyundai Trajet Sensor Location
My car goes from bad to worse I now have an engine check light on, the engine runs very rough at idle If I disconnect the sensor top right of the engine 3 wires, the engine runs better but still...
4
4

(OT) Inexpensive Usenet options
Hi, My ISP recently dropped newsgroups, and after some trial & error I found a decent backup. They may be worth a look if you've also lost Usenet access and aren't excited with free alternatives like...
5
5

CV boot questions
My son has a 96 Accent and the outer BJ boot wasn't ripped but it is thin enough in a few spots that it was just starting to allow the grease to leak out slightly. Time for a new outer boot before any...
1
1

A heads up on how to clean your Hyundai oxidized headlight lenses to near perfect condition again.
Ive tried a few specific products for cleaning the plastic headlight lenses, but nothing did a good job. I even tried a $30 product I watched on YouTube , to no avail. Upon experimenting , I found a...
1
1

DIY brake pad replacement in Elantra disc brakes
Time for at least new pads. Can it be safe and effective to just replace the pads? I would think it depends on whether or not the rotors are true and sufficiently smooth, but is that something I can...
5
5

Recommended servicing on my Elantra 2003 GLS seems dubious
I have a little more then 95k on my 2003 Elantra GLS (manual 5 speed) and took it in for an oil change and tire rotation recently. The shop came back with the following: The power steering fluid is...
6
6

Trajet Radiator Top Cover Seal
Today my radiator burst its top cover seal. Spraying coolant all over the motorway. Engine then overheated and limped very slowly to a lay-by. Left to cool, limped to garage bough lots of water...
3
3

Noisy window motor on Sonata MY2006
My Sonata has a noisy window motor on driver side. Months ago I had motor on passenger side replaced for the same reason, and when I saw it there was only some rust on gear. Is it sufficient to clean...
4
4

2009 Sonata & Cruise Control Auto Trans Problem
2009 Sonata w/i4 Engine & Automatic Transmission problem when using Cruise: Problem: The car will not stay in 5th gear with the torque converter locked up when encountering the slightest incline while...
11
11

2011 Hyundai Elantra [Spied]
Hyundai was expected to debut an all-new Elantra for the 2013 model year, but our spy photographers just sent us new evidence indicating the next-generation car will bow much sooner. According to...

LG600G cellphone with 2009 Hyundai Sonata
I recently bought an LG600G cellphone, but have not activated it yet. I also have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with built-in bluetooth ("Blue Connect"). The compatibility web page doesn't list any LG phones...

Optional Tire Question
What am I gaining, or losing, by switching to the optional tire(225 50 17) from the standard (205 55 17) on my Sonata? I can get a better deal on the options. And would it be crazy to have two...
9
9

My Windshield Washers have Prostate Trouble. Help!
2000 Sonata. Problem is common to both nozzle heads. I've tried un-blocking the nozzles in the usual way, cleaning possible mineral deposits with a sewing pin. I've tried running hot water through the...
9
9