Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Climate control air filter
I owned a Prizm for 8 years. I don't have a garage so I have had mice get into the ventilation system which cost a lot to get straightened out (insurance paid for most of it). Is this a potential...
4
4

Hyundai Verna / Accent Facelift Revealed in Korea
Hyundai has launched the facelift Verna in its South Korean home market. Known as the Accent elsewhere, the Verna gets new bits like front bumpers and a revised interior. Launch engines are the 1.4...

Humming / Pulsating Sound - '07 Santa Fe
Hello, I'm the original owner of an '07 Santa Fe GLS (2.7 L). Shortly after purchasing, I noticed a humming / pulsating sound that seemed to be coming from the engine compartment. This occurs when...
4
4

2003 Elantra GLS - ticking sound at idle speed
I have an Elantra 2003 GLS with manual 5 speed. It now has about 91k miles on it and there's a ticking sound coming from the engine which is noticeable at idle speed. At higher RPMs the ticking goes...
5
5

Alternator Busted (I think)
My wife came in tonight and told me that the 99 Sonata she just drove home in was making a terrible noise. I went out and raised the hood and there was a scraping sound coming from the area of the...
3
3

2006 elantra alarm
Alarm goes off at odd intervals for no apparent reason. Anybody have any ideas?
4
4

Hyundia Accent Diesel
I bought a Hyundai Accent 1.5 Gsi Tdi a couple of weeks ago and I have to say I have been very pleased with it and find it a great little car to drive. I have two questions. Where is the diesel fuel...

Needed: Accent > 2006; Connector-Description of A-Pillar
Does someone has the description of the A-Pillar-Connector (left and right). Need it for assembling front-speakers. Thx.
2
2

XG300 - Back to Dealer
I was going to change the plugs, wires and plenum gasket of my 2001 XG300 but when I saw oil on the plugs, I realized that I am in an area where I don't belong. So, this morning, I brought the car...
3
3

2010 Tucson ??
Anyone have any ideas what the 2010 Tucson will look like.... Seen alot of pictures and they all vary. Wonder if Hyundai has decided exactly what the model will be. Thanks in advance Barry Austex

First Drive: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe [Review]
Peachtree Street runs rings around Hotlanta, but is not an easy place for the new Hyundai Genesis Coupe to stretch its legs. Dealing with pedestrians, gawkers and people who just plain don't know how...

2000 Elantra - F#$*king Check Engine Light!
I have paid a near fortune - replaced the computer, replaced all the things it might have been - can't get this freaking thing to stay off!!! Anybody else?
10
10

2000 Elantra Radio
So, I had my 2000 Elantra in for a bunch of service, and I decided to toss in a true Kenwood CD radio with Sirrius.. NEWAY.... After breaking my whole heating system up, the shop tells me they...
1
1

problems tanking up
I have a 2001 Hyundai. Takes forever to fill up. Gas runs in for a short bit then stops. I think it may be the carbon air cleaner blocked up. Where is it? And how can I deal with it? Anone else had...
3
3

Seat belts
I have 2 - 07 Santa Fe's. Both have a problem with the snap in portion of the seat belt, on the passenger side rear seat. Rather than rigidly sitting up so the belt can be inserted, they must be held...
5
5