Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Sort of OT ; Does anyone elses wife act like this when you go fast in your Hyundai ?!
This poor lady looks like shes about to die ; everytime i view it I get an enormous chuckle at how women and speed dont go together ! I guess Danica Patrick is the exception. :
1
1

2006 Sonata - ABS warning light on
We have a 2006 Sonata with about 35,000 miles on it. We purchased it used about 6 months ago from a Hyundai dealer. The car had been a lease that had been turned in, and the dealer did all the 30K...
8
8

2003 accent front brake dust shield
hi does anyone know if the front brake(disk)dust shield or backing plate can be bought at a parts store? also what the proper name for it is. hyundai called it front disk dust shield but searches come...
1
1

transmission model
hi im not sure if this is the right group, but i would like to know if anyone an help me out with a transmission model. i have a y2 sonata 1993-1994 model, originally came with 2.0L hyundai engine,...
1
1

Timing belt feedback
I often see posts regarding timing belt prices. I recently had my belt changed on my 2005 Elantra. I also had a trany drain and fill and my coolant changed. Below is the info on what I paid. Replace...
3
3

Honda, Hyundair Lead Asian Automaker's US Market Share Gains
This was posted in another group. Honda, Hyundai Lead Asian Automakers' U.S. Market-Share Gains May 2 (Bloomberg) -- Honda Motor Co. and Hyundai Motor Co.'s April U.S. sales fell at a slower rate than...

2007 Santa Fe - Auto Transmission Fluid Change
When changing the ATF on an '07 Santa Fe, is there a transmission filter that needs to be changed, as well? I do know to only use the SP-III fluid from the dealer. Thanks!
1
1

OT Moby Dick sighted
rest of the story:

UK Hyundai Dealers Prepping For Scrappage Rush
Hyundai is readying itself for a big rush of business when UK scrappage allowances, their version of cash for clunkers, are introduced this year. Inquires at Hyundai dealers are already up 400%. The...

Attention Sonata Owners
Here's maybe a "heads up" for you. I had my '08 Elantra down to my dealer today for an oil change and tire rotation. While walking around waiting for my car to be done I saw two front end sub-frames...
7
7

Re: 2009 Santa Fe question
The alarm will not arm without locking the doors. Not sure off the top of my head, but the dealer will be able to either set up one of the options you describe or one where the doors lock at 12 MPH or...

While the Big 3 American CarMakers are in serious trouble, Hyundai enjoys a good increase in sales.
I heard or read, that Hyundai sales are up some 14% over last year. Who would have ever thought that virtually every Parking Lot thruout America would contain at least 50% Asian cars ???! I truly wish...
13
13

2009 Santa Fe question
Hi All; Just took delivery of my 09 Santa-Fe. Pretty pleased overall, but some questions for you experienced owners: 1) Is there a way to have the alarm arm itself automatically after leaving the car...
2
2

Injector cleaner
My "new" 2008 Elantra has 11,500 miles on it. I just added a slug of Techtron injector cleaner (12 gallon size) to a full tank of gas. How often should this be done? Also - when I do my next oil...
3
3

2001 XG300 Spark Plugs and the dealer
Recently my battery died and I had to replace it. Costco or BJs didn't have one so I spent $150 in Sears. Then I brought it into the dealer (big mistake) to check or change the transmission fluid. The...
30
30