Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 Hyundai Elantra transmission issue
My 1999 Hyundai Elantra 2.0 auto shifts through first and second and when it shifts again it seams to be down shifting and I lose speed drastically. This only happens when going uphill. downhill and...
6
6

Tires for 2005 Santa Fe 3.5L
My '05 Santa Fe will probably need new tires this summer. I'm reading about a 4/32" in tread depth all around. The original tires are Goodyear Long Trails have done pretty well over the 50K miles I've...
6
6

Does anybody Tow using their SantaFe V-6 ??
I have the 2.7 litre engine in my SantaFe, and will be towing an 8x12' enclosed trailer that weighs 700 lbs empty , plus about 2,000 lbs cargo weight , with Driver and one adult passenger. My trip...
4
4

Trajet 2.0 Coolant Leak
I have noticed my coolant level dropping and needing topping up often. I have read there may be a coolant drain plug thats coming loose. But cant find it. Does anyone know where on the 2.0 Petrol the...
3
3

2020 Hyundai City Car Concept created by Nicolas Stone
Nicolas Stone, a young CCS (College for Creative Studies) graduate decided to show his vision of how eco-friendly cars will look in 2020 and created the Hyundai City Car Concept for his thesis (the...

help transmission filter
I am working on a 2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS auto transmission filter. I am stuck. I am surprised to see the filter is vertically positioned behind the radiator, partially below battery and air duct and...
1
1

Immo off files
Hi. I m ecu tehnician. I sale immo off files (immo dumps). ALFA ROMEO ALFA 145 1.3 BOXER IAW 8F.6B - REMOVE IMMO ALFA 145 1.4 TS 16V 0 261 204 481 - REMOVE IMMO ALFA 146 1.6 16V TS 0 261 204 480 M...

Hyundai i20 Car - Buy Hyundai i20 Compare Hyundai Car Price
Hyundai i20 - buy Hyundai i20 at low price, compare price and features with other Hyundai Cars, expert & user reviews with best offer & deals in India. For more info visit-

Re: OT - Joke
On 17 Mar 2009 23:19:59 GMT, Eric G. cast forth these pearls of wisdom...: Well - only a damned fool would buy a wallet at Wal-Mart for $2.99...

suggestion for better head lights Sonata08
The lights on the 2.4 Sonata Elite are ok However, with shorter daylight hours soon to arrive in the southern hemisphere 40% of my driving in remote areas full of wild life and stock would like some...
2
2

Electrical Prob. '95 Hyundai Sonata, no fire
Driving down the road, the winshild wippers went very fast (although they were off), then the engine failed. The 100 amp fuse is blown, but now repalced it doesn't blow. Also the stop light fuse was...
4
4

Re: OT - Joke
That depends on what the car cost and whether your wife finds out. ;) R

Hyundai Matrix heater problem
Hi, It's a 2001, came in with suspected air con problem (not cooling). But ac system is working, expansion valve block at back of engine bay is chilled. Ambient is about 15 degrees c, temp from vents...

2006 Sonata
4 cylinders. During a trip, a couple of days ago, the airbag light remained on and it is still on. Anything that I can do or should I schedule a visit to the dealer? The car has about 27k mile. thanks...
2
2

Considering a '09 Hyundai Tucson
Any experiences, one way or the other? Steve
12
12