Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Manufacturers Recall (affecting all of us)
*RECALL NOTICE:* The Maker of all human beings *(GOD)* is recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a serious defect in the primary and central component of the heart. This...
8
8

To hyundai Tech(radio removal)
Hi, is there an online site where I can get step by step (like the old motors manuals of the bygone era) where I can remove the radio on a 2002 Hyundai XG350. Want to replace the unit with a good...
8
8

Hyundai Rebates
I've been planning on driving my 03 Accent til it died. Today something went in the front end that signals it is time to replace it. When I looked at the Hyundai web site I see that all of the rebates...
4
4

fault P1128 - P1123 hope found solution to those fault
I have a terrible consumption accent Hyundai year 2000 and 1500 CC (14 liter at 100 KM) I put octane 92 I was replaced my oxygen sensor and electronic sparkle NGK 1.1 and was clean TPS and MAF and i...

Genesis Coupe- one available in Podunk, AZ
Dealer's got a red one, V6 that came in the other day. No V-8s from what I gather from the salesmen...Bummer! Steve
3
3

CR says Elantra best sedan

2002 Elantra Flex Pipe
I recently purchased a used 2002 Elantra GLS with only 62,000 miles. It is in great shape other than the flex pipe is leaking. As this pipe is one with the catalytic converter should it be covered...
2
2

Conned I think
Bought a "run out" special of a Bosch GT40 coil from local supermarket 'bout a year ago. Being involved heavily with electronics I thought I,d check the thing out against a standard coil to see what...
5
5

Hyundai Genesis Coupe goes on sale early - A few first impressions
The first Genesis Coupe has landed in the driveway of Eager American Buyer Number One before Hyundai has even finished launching the car for the press, which is a slight reversal of things. In other...

Timing Belt Special
Yesterday I posted the price of post winter service that seemed a bit high for what you got. Today, the same dealer emailed customers with a timing belt special for Accent and Elantra for $359.95....
12
12

Wiring problems
I have a 96 Accent and have noticed that there are a lot of wiring problems... like the door bell not chiming all the time and one of the wires in the code reader circuit working half the time... Did...
3
3

Recommended Repair Places in New Jersey
All, Are there good places to go for repairs (or bad places to stay away from) in central & northern New Jersey? Will these places do state inspections? Thanks!
1
1

Dealer service solicitation
I received an email from my dealer and he is concerned about my car. Generous people that they are, they are offering the following: Change oil and filter Perform a 4 wheel electronic alignment Change...
2
2

1997 Hyundai Elantra (manual) - Neutral Safety Switch
Hi, I am having trouble cranking my '97 (manual) Hyundai Elantra. The battery is 100% and all inside electrical works (radio,lights, door chime, etc..) The car will crank if you pop the clutch but...
2
2

Elantra wheel alignment - camber cannot be adjusted?
I had a wheel alignment done (Elantra GLS 2003) and learned that camber is less then optimal on all four wheels, but cannot be adjusted. I was also told there are after-market kits that make it...
6
6