Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

More images, details surface on Hyundai Equus flagship sedan
Following two teaser sketches earlier this week, Hyundai has officially revealed its upcoming flagship Equus sedan. As previously reported, the Equus will be based on the Hyundai Genesis and should...
1
1

Dead Accent '97
I did not use the car for a few months. When I got back to it the battery was dead. Probably a trickle drain somewhere. No big deal. I removed the battery to take in for a recharge, was told it won't...
3
3

2003 hyundai accent rear window regulator
hi the right rear power window is making a chattering noise when going up or down. is this the motor or regulator getting ready to quit? what year hyundai accent power window motor/regulator assemblys...
1
1

Hyundai Equus? $96,000?
Lexus-Like Styling, Cadillac-Like Size
2
2

Hello there all....
Sorry, been offline lately. I came across this link... 500 hp Accent smoking a 'Vette....Unbelievable!!! Hope you're all well. Raining like crazy out here in NW Arizona!!!!

need 95 hyundai sonata stereo code (got grid)
I have a 95 hyundai, did some repairs and had to disconnect radio. Stereo needs a security code and I dont know what it is. but the grid looks like this: |-x- |x-x |xx- x being a blank space. Can...
2
2

1997 Hyundai Elantra front brake job HELP!
I am going to do a front brake job on my 1997 Elantra, I am replacing the pads, rotors, and calipers. I need any info to help me do this job, I have a couple of buddies helping me but I would like to...
3
3

Hyundai Shows Off 460 HP Prototype Supercharged Tau V8
The Chicago Auto Show featured the Hyundai Genesis Coupe pricing and the debut of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe R-Spec, but it's this 480 HP prototype supercharged Tau V8 that has our gears turning. The...
1
1

2002 Sonata Brake Pulsating Update
A long time ago I posted questions about causes of brake pulsations. This is an update on the problem. History: Under warranty dealer turned rotors twice and replaced the rotors once, then refused to...
8
8

Re: 1997 Hyundai Elantra won't start
The car has always turned over except when I ran the battery down, it was in need of a new battery so I bought one. The phrase "almost catch" means it fires here and there (like it had a carburator...
7
7

radio question 2002 xg350
What is the best radio replacement (and easy to install too) for my 2002 XG350? Don't need tape player just good am/fm tuner-CD player that will do regular cds, homemade cdrs and a front usb port for...

Hyundai Super Bowl Commercials Debut Early!
Hyundai thought you'd want to see their five Super Bowl commercials a bit early. Given we know everything about the best Super Bowl car commercials, we've gone ahead and graded them below. Being the...
1
1

opinions on www.autobrag.com
Anyone here checked out I did an autobrag search (nationwide) on 2009 Sonata prices and the ones that came up were far lower than any being offered by dealers in my area. I am on the west coast and...

Re: Does you Hyundai Dealer Service Dept. play the '10% Game' with you ???
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in news:DNfgl.16452$c45.15485 inflated I did once - when my transmission went, and their price was equal to that of my transmission place (with a slightly longer warranty). Took...

Re: Hey Matt, did you freeze today?
TheChris wrote in news:Xns9BA154775116921740 @85.214.105.209: Yeah, I've been noticing that... I like that I can run it from my USB stick though :)
5
5