Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Hey Matt, did you freeze today?
TheChris wrote in news:Xns9BA154775116921740 @85.214.105.209: Yeah, I've been noticing that... I like that I can run it from my USB stick though :)
5
5

Hyundai Accent 2002 manual transmission . Wiper problems
Hello My windshield wipers stopped working after I cleaned them off after a snowstorm . I can hear the motor running but the wiper blades do not move. I believe they have become disconnected from the...
2
2

2000 2dr mt
where is the drain plug for draining the coolant

07 Santa Fe AWD Question?
Have one of these 07 Santa Fe Ltd AWD: Each time the vehicle is started one must remember to depress the AWD button. While this is no "big" deal, in the winter it is almost mandatory. Is anyone...

Re: Hyundai integrity in question; check engine light and codes
I've not heard of any "unreadable" powertrain codes. All powertrain codes should be readable, but the tool used to read them may not be able to provide the definition. Here's why: When the standard...

Re: 2000 hyundai accent
It sounds like you're describing the idle actuator. If I recall correctly, it does indeed hum when the key is on but the engine is not running. -- Message posted using at

Re: domino
I don't like cut flowers and I had my altavoz taken out years ago LOL

Re: domino
You are still not getting it DUDE!. If we stop burning gasoline, it will all be "excess" gasoline, that will need to be burned off at the refineries. Much the same way we currently burn off all...

Re: domino
If there is a 'Breeder' Reactor in the US, I'll bet it is in the south. LOL

Re: domino
But, but, but how will he pay for all those road a bridge repairs he is promising????? ;)

Re: check engine light came on
I went to a garage to have the codes checked and the mechanic was unable to tell me what the codes meant. He said I would have to go to Hyundai to tell me... I cehecked dmy gas cap, it's ok. He re-set...

Re: domino
Cars sell for more in Europe. The Ford Focus starts at 12.5 pounds in England -- that's $25000! The Fiesta starts at $16000. That might make it a LITTLE easier to make a profit. If entries from...
2
2

Re: domino
It's going to be an interesting hearing in Congress. Whichever way it goes, my bet is they survive. The CEO's are already toast. Current UAW contracts are toast. What I'm most curious about is what...

Re: domino
to go begging.

99 Elantra GLS w/ 4 Wheel disk and ABS: Brake Bleeding Question
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if I must use the Hyundai scan tool to bleed the brakes or can I just start the car and run the engine to enable the ABS system? Also, if I am replacing just...