Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 2001 elantra radiator. What tools are needed for replacement and
When unbolting the compressor, does this the freon from the ac system? And if so, will it damage the ac system?

Re: Has anyone toed using their 2.7 litre Santa Fe ?
You sure don't know much about dave, do ya?

Rear Seat Problem - 2002 Santa Fe
Our 2002 Santa Fe's rear seat recline mechanism no longer locks the seat back firmly in position. This is the mechanism that allows you to lay the seat all the way down or lock the seat back at a few...
7
7

'09 Vs '08 Trunk Size & Configuration
I found the Cargo Tray and Cargo net w/ shipping $30 cheaper at than at thing is that the items at are advertised for the '08 Sonata. They have nothing for the '09's online yet while shows the '09...

Nine questions in a row addressed - Thanks Hyundaitech!
All of us seriously appreciate your time and information helping us out! Wouldn't it be really great if there was some way to pull all yours and others 'answers' into one compilation that was somehow...

Re: Dexron III with additive problems
It sounds like you were beginning to have transmission problems prior to the service. If flushing it with the proper fluid doesn't fix the problem, they probably didn't do the damage. -- Message...

Blinker problems.. please help!
I have a 2003 hyundai Tiburon GT my blinker just turned on and wont turn off. it?s not blinking at all, just is stuck on.... Does anyone know what is going on or how to fix it?
2
2

2003 V6 Sonata
Hopefully I never need to do it but whilst tinkering with my V6 Sonata over the weekend I came to the conclusion there is no way on Gods earth you can get the alternator out without pulling the...
1
1

2006 Sonata headlights dim while driving
My 2006 Sonata's headlights will dim on low beam for a second or two, then return to their normal brightness. This happens while driving at night (duh! it's more noticable), I tend to notice it the...
4
4

gas leak
I have a 2003 elantra GT It has about 100MKM?s Yesterday I filled the gas tank and then drove the remaining 5 minutes to work At the end of the day, I noticed a slow drip coming from a small hose...
3
3

window lever removal problems
I am changing the sound system on my 2002 accent and I can?t get my window lever off. Consequently, I can?t take the door pannel off so no music for me yet!!! Is the window lever press fitted??? How...
2
2

speedometer malfunctions
Occassionally my speedometer will go to 0 and then within a few seconds (or up to a minute) will start working. I?ve only noticed this when I?m on the freeway adjacent to the airport except for one...
1
1

Po171 /02 03
2001 Sonata 2.4 engine Here is what the car is doing. When the car sits usually overnight when i drive for the first few minutes the car lunges as if i?m driving fast. the car then drives normally...
1
1

Pulley replace...noise gone.
Well, it took me long enough to get an appointment at my dealer WITH a loaner car, but it finally happened today. As this group helped me diagnose, the idler pulley was the culprit of my whining...

Crank angle Sensor
1994 Hyundai Lantra - Is there anybody out there having trouble starting their engine? This seems to be an intermittent fault, and doesn?t seem to matter whether the engine is cold or not. I took it...
2
2