Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 Sonata
I have a 1999 Sonata can someone tell me what is going on. Every time I put gas in my car it will not crank!. I have to press the gas and then it will start :?
1
1

O2 sensor
My friend has a 2005 Elantra which is running a little rough when she accelerates. I?ve check the OBD codes and the only thing tripping the computer is the O2 sensor. When I looked more into her car...
2
2

TCS Problem
Hello Since a couples of mounths , i can not disangage my TCS , it is always on, Do you know where is the fuse or how can i get rid of that computer traction, It is relly bad when you do rough...
2
2

Keyless Entry Problem
Have an '02 Sonata with keyless. Went for gas today (wife and I), we both got out of the car and shut the doors. The car locked by itself with the keys in the ignition. Had to have the neighbor come...
3
3

Lantra (Elantra) 1.6 occasionally won't start from cold
I have a 99 Lantra 1.6 which very occassionally won't start from cold; just goes on cranking eventually flooding the engine with petrol. The only solution is to leave it for about half an hour or even...
5
5

2K Accent Clutch Problem
Here in Phoenix, when the temps get into the triple digits, usually after 2PM, I seem to have a very very difficult time shifting gears of my 2K 5 speed Accent. Otherwise, the car behaves well. Can...
4
4

Aiming For lights Tiburon 07
How do you adjust (aim ) the fog lights? I see the adjuster, not sure how far off the ground (height) they should be. thanks
1
1

Santa Fe spark plugs
I just changed the spark plugs for the first time on my 2002 Santa Fe 2.7 V6. What a bear!! Perhaps I went about it the wrong way, but it looks like the easiest (if you call it that) way to change the...
1
1

10yr/100,000mi Warranty Transferable?
I'm looking at buying a used 2007 Accent Hatchback with 17,000 miles on it - in Pennsylvania if that matters. Is the Hyundai 10yr/100,000mi warranty transferrable? Are there any particulars I should...
2
2

Anyone with an OLD Sonata want some free parts?
I am actually sad to say I'm giving up on my 1990 Sonata. Over 414,000 miles. I'd say we got our money's worth!! It was still in service back in March when we bought the new 2008. Used the two in...
3
3

Brake lube
i just replaced the rear brakes on my 2006 Elantra. I see what the fuss is about regarding filling the tabs on the pads to fit. Is there a lubricant that can be put on the chromed tracks the pads...
3
3

"Free" oil change
When I bought my Sonata, the dealer gave me a booklet with coupons for free oil changes. I was in there today to get my fuel tank level sender replaced under warranty, which went well at no expense to...
9
9

Hyundaitech - My first and last
I have a 2004 Tiburon - 4 Cyl - 5 Speed Manual - with less that 14,000 miles that I purchased in October of 2005. It has been driven at least 5 days a week since I purchased it new in October of 2004....
25
25

Coasting
Hello, I have been reading up on hypermiling, a technique that employs some very common sense ways to increase mileage. But it also involves turning off the engine and coasting, something I do not...
25
25

Re: tiburon infinity radio/amp questions
You can view the wiring diagrams in the ETM section at -- Message posted using information at http://www.hmaservice.com
2
2