Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

gas mileage your '05 elantra city
i'm disappointed that the gas mileage is 24 mpg, city driving. in city driving, i can drive it 285 miles before i need to refuel. is that everyone's experience? i had the tires air pressure checked,...
7
7

'96 Accent
Hello! My daughter's friend has a 1996 accent (1.5l). He had it in the shop recently, and they told him he is going to need a new oil pan and a new tranny pan. They want $500 - $600 to do. After...
1
1

The Power Train Goes Down Apparently From Lack of Coolant...
Here is the deal as much as I currently am aware of A 2003 Elantra with automatic is apparently now dead A lack of coolant, claims Hyundai, killed the power train, and so the terrific power train...
10
10

Hyundai Concept Genesis Coupe Wins Production Preview CotY award
Hyundai received the 2008 "Production Preview Vehicle of the Year" award for its Concept Genesis Coupe at the seventh annual North American Concept Vehicle of the Year Awards today. Read More:...

Re: Silly question
I disconnected the battery over night and reconnected it this morning ,light out did about 30 miles still (hope) it was the gas cap.

Verizon has killed access to this newsgroup
Well, it appears that anyone who posted in, or read this group that is a Verizon customer is now toast. Nothing like killing off a very useful group - yeah, I know there's a bunch of trash in alt.*,...
6
6

2008 Accent Check Engine Light and Check Fuel Cap Light
Hi - I have a new 2008 accent and after 4300 km's, the check engine light just came on. Having had a 1998 Accent whose light periodically came on due to gas cap issues, my first step was to check the...

Re: Silly question
Maybe I should have worded it different,what usually puts the light on at this milage?
5
5

375 HP 4.6L Genesis email sales campaign
Just recieved a Hyundai email touting the new Genesis. Guess like SUV's they've built them, now they have to try to sell them, vroom vrooom, ......................Doc
17
17

attn Hyundaitech: Have you dealt with check-engine trouble code P0442 on 2002 Sonata GLS?
The local AutoZone plugged their scanner and pulled trouble code P0442 on my 2002 Sonata GLS. The result said it was "EVAP small leak / no-flow condition:: 1. Defective or loose gas cap, 2. EVAP...
4
4

blown motor (Tib)
Hi, My son bought a new Hyundai Tiburon in 2004 with a 10 year/100,000 warranty. 4 years and 70,000 miles later the motor blows ( hole in engine block near timing chain and oil all over the highway)....
14
14

Bluetooth in Elantra
Hi; Bought my wife a 2008 Elantra. She absolutely loves the car. It has the factory cd/stereo with XM Radio. I would like to install an aftermarket bluetooth where my wife could place calls and answer...

TSB - Santa Fe 2007 Front Hub Clearances
I bought an early model 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 3.3 liter that has the excessive front wheel hub-to-driveshaft clearance problem, TSB 06-50-011, INSERTION OF WASHER BETWEEN FRONT HUB AND DRIVESHAFT....
7
7

2007 Sonata wheel noise
I have wheel noise, best described as a whistling or higher pitched grinding noise, that my 2007 Sonata makes. The noise occurs almost exclusively when driving straight - when I make turns or apply...
3
3

Really wierd happening today 2000 ACCENT 3dr Manual.
Today while coasting to a light I was in neutral and the light turned green and I put in the pedal went right to the floor no resistance,I didn't try to put it in gear.I have had 3 Nissan products...
1
1