86 steller rough running

I have an 86 steller, it was running good until i when to town once now it runs for a couple of miles or i come to a hill and then starts to stutter, shake and run rough, some times it dies.
But when i put methal hydrate into my tank it will run fine. Can anyone help me please Thanks
you have water in your gas tank by sounds of it... get it drained, i wanna get my hands on a stellar =)

"jaaribare" wrote: > you have water in your gas tank by sounds of it... > get it drained, i wanna get my hands on a stellar =)
> message > > >I have an 86 steller, it was running good until i when to > town once > > now it runs for a couple of miles or i come to a hill and > then starts > > to stutter, shake and run rough, some times it dies. > > But when i put methal hydrate into my tank it will run fine. > > Can anyone help me please > > Thanks > > > > -- > > Posted using the http://www.autoforumz.com interface, at author's request > > Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet > standards > > Topic URL: > > http://www.autoforumz.com/Hyundai-86-steller-rough-running-ftopict121660.html > > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report > abuse: > > http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pY1686
Thanks Alot, Ill have that done today