Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Driverside.com
Saw the report about this in today's paper. There is not much up on the website may take off. ----- 6/3/2008 9:46:23 AM ** Posted from ** teranews.com

UPDATE ON 2008 ELANTRA VIBRATION
Well, I just thought I would let everyone know that posted to my question about the vibration while stopped has been fixed. It turned out to be the accelerator cable. Apparently, it was not secured...

Tire Brands: Good, Bad, Wretched
are mostly/many brands I'm not expereinced with. I'm thinking currently of Fuzion and Continental as the least expensive, but ya gets what ya pays for, I suppose, tho not always. Are there any...
26
26

a/c freezing up after 1/2 hour. Is there anything I can check?
A/C seems to run normal for a while then slowly gets warmer and warmer. Big puddle and even ice chunks under car after 1/2 hour stop. The car is a 2002 XG350 and no service of any kind has ever been...
1
1

Oh oh!
Hi! Thanks for being here! I've used your knowledge in the past with stellar results! Because of fual prices these days, I tried to do my own tuneup on my 2000 Sonata 2.4L. Hadn't did a tuneup on a...
7
7

H7 bulb life
I installed new H7 bulb connectors this weekend as the ones that came with the car were somewhat loose. (Ebay item 320240991299 if you are interested). The most noticable thing was that the new...
2
2

correct tyre presure
Hi All What is the considered the best tyre pressure for a 2000 Excel? The manufacturers recommendations differ from the tyre manufacturers recommendations. Thanks David
4
4

For Dylan
particular attention to a guy called Hyundaitech. A better view of this group can be had using a conventional newsreader. I've followed this group's discussions for a couple of years now and there's...

What is the highest mileage youve heard/experienced for a Hyundai ?
My friend has an Excel with 181,000 miles on it . Doesnt burn any oil between changes, and still has the original clutch in it. Engine hasnt had any major work done on it ; not even a valve job. He...
12
12

2006 Sonata Rear brake failure
2006 Sonata brake failure. My 06 Sonata had the drivers side rear brake pads completely worn out at 38,000 miles. The passenger side pads are OK on the rear. Any thoughts on this problem. Caliper...
3
3

Sonata 2004 4cyl auto - Can't locate PCM for testing
Hello, Like the header says, I can't locate the PCM to continue with required testing. The car is a 2004 Sonata (EF) with a G 2.4 DOHC engine and auto transmission with 108K miles. My problem is at...
1
1

Back to this alarm/keyless entry 2003 accent
hi as posted before we have purchased a 2003 gl sedan with power doorlocks and central locking. the previous owners did not provide us with a remote keyfob and we are not certain that the car has a...
8
8

Sluggish acceleration in a 1996 Accent
I have a problem with a 96 Accent that when I go to accelerate, it does so, but very slowly, and once it hits a certain point (about 3500 rpms in second gear or third gear) the car starts to...
2
2

Hyundai shareholders sue chairman, executive for $542m
Chung Mong-koo is back in hot water, as the Hyundai Motor Group chairman and another executive face a lawsuit from the company's shareholders. Last year, the chairman was convicted of fraud and...

Airbag light
2005 XG350L Airbag light came on 6 months ago dealer clean some plug and ok. Now its on again and I about due to take it in for oil change. Running Google lots of complaints with is problem and no...
14
14