Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What is a fair price for painting a Hyundai Santa Fe 2003?
This 2003 has low mileage but pain is fading and needs to be painted. Please advise..........
12
12

noise when starting
what is the noise that the engine makes when starting a 2008 Hyundai Veracruz after sitting over night sounds as if the engine is about to come apart
2
2

2015 Hyundai Sonata Auto Stop
Rumor is going around that you can get auto stop if one of the EEPROMs is flashed with the 2015 Genesis code. Any truth to that?
1
1

Is my car posessed?
So having two issues I BELIEVE are related. First: The front passenger door open light will randomly go on. It's usually for a few seconds. Sometimes it's when I hit a bump, other times, it's random....
7
7

2002 Santa Fe door lock problems
My 2002 Santa Fe started having problems yesterday. When I use the key fob to lock the doors all of the doors lock except the front passenger door, then the lights start to flash and stop and then...
1
1

Locks clicking
after I locked the suv the back lights started to flash then they would stop and start up again. I opened all of the doors and then closed and locked them gain. Now the locks keeps clicking like it is...

PSF-3 power steering fluid; 2004 Santa Fe
I have a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe, 3.5L, AWD. The power steering fluid was a little low so I went to an auto parts store (Advance Auto Parts) and bought power steering fluid and added enough to bring the...
10
10

2014 HYUNDAI ELANTRA GT CLUTCH ISSUES
I purchased my Elantra GT 6/2014 and it currently is sitting at just under 10k miles. Since the beginning I have had issues with the clutch and it seems to only be getting worse. The clutch engagement...
8
8

How do I replace the front bumper cover on a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe?
Minor damage and crack during slow speed impact with another car.
1
1

engine light went on-code said engine cooling sensor-is this dangerous?
my engine light went on-the mechanic hooked up computer-said the engine coolant sensor needs replacement....is this dangerous? Is this expensive...it is a 2002 Santa Fe v6 with 69,000 miles????
3
3

Brake Fluid Change? -- 2004 Santa Fe
I have a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.5L AWD with about 124,000 miles on it. It has disk brakes -- all 4 wheels (front and back). Yesterday, I had new rear brake pads and new rear rotors installed at Pep...
17
17

FREE Manuals or websites
Are there any more Hyudai specific free websites that are basically repair manuals for newer Hyundais? I know there were a few great ones in the past that now charge monthly fees. Thanks.
1
1

OK Hyundaitech, this is your fault
Your tremendous support to my/our sometimes stupid questions has put me into debt. I bought a new Sonata Limited, loaded, yesterday knowing that if I had any problem you'd be here to help. Your...
3
3

XG300L Seat memory
I had problems with one side of my mirror control. I bought a replacement control panel off e-bay and installed it. The mirror controll worked again. Later I discovered the seat memory was not...
3
3

Need advice re PZEV
Considering buying a new Sonata Limited. What are the advantages/disadvantegs of the PZEV? I note that the displacement is 2.4 liters instead of 2.0 and horsepower is slightly less. Any advice would...
1
1