91 Excel manual window regulator

Hi
I need to replace the passenger side rear window regulator (manual). I hav removed the trim on the rear door. Any help on how to replace the regulator will be appreciated.
Thanks GK

Sure - take the old one out and put the new one in where it was.
Seriously - why do you ask? What are the problems you're having? You'll have to remove the glass - should be bolted or clamped to the regulator. It will probably just come up through the window slot then and gently pry it free of the window opening. The regulator may be riveted together, requiring you to grind off the rivets to get it out. I've never taken one of these apart, but I can't believe it's much different than most other cars.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net