97 Excel Key

My 97 Excel has a broken door handle so while I'm replacing it. The lock has worn and so has the key. The question is, where is the replacement code for the lock so I can get a new key cut and a lock
made? The lock has 2 X-3 cast into its side and R11 347 on the lever. are these the codes or just part numbers.
regards Andrew
The tumblers in the lock have numbers on each of them. A locksmith will have the proper tumblers to do the job, if that's all that's needed. Take the lock out, take it to a locksmith, and tell him the lock and key appear to be worn. Ask him to replace the tumblers and make a new key if that will fix the issue.
hyundaitech wrote:

Thankyou!