'97 Excel Stereo removal

Want to replace the stereo (with removable facia) .Step by step instructions and warnings anyone?

You'll need to pull the glove box and remove all the cables from the heater box (one behind the glove box) and two on the (I believe left) side. Remove the two screws from behind the ashtray and pull the facia out.
Be sure to take the cables loose first. If you don't you will damage them or your heater control. Try to pull the facia out as squarely as possible. This will help keep from breaking the retaining tabs. Also, keep on the lookout for other hidden screws. I believe the two I mentioned are the only two, but be gentle just in case.
Great Stuff, Since it's the daughters/wifes car I really want to avoid the 10lb hammer method.
Thanks for the help