97 Tiburon

I am looking at a cylinder head on ebay. My tib has a 1.8 L engine. The head is from a 99 elantra 2.0 L; the seller says "The only casting numbers on
this head are 10C 2.0L 1.8L". Can anyone tell me if this will fit my car? I thought that the 1.8 and 2.0 heads were the same. Haven't posted on this group in long time. Long time ago I had a rotten meat smell in my vents after leaving hamburger meat in my car, ha ha! Everyone thought I was a troll but it took couple of years for it to fade.
According to the parts catalog, the 1.8 and 2.0 heads are the same, but there was a change at 9/10/97 from part # 22100-23000 to 22100-23001. According to the catalog, the heads are not interchangeable, but it also doesn't indicate the actual difference between the heads. It could be important or not.