99 accent

well, our 99 accent has developed a stutter... it happens at lower speeds, 40 and under... any ideas? just changed my plugs a few months ago...

Any check engine lamp? Sounds like a misfire, but I'd expect a check engine lamp with that.
nope no engine light, misted the wires last night no sparks...

Can you tell me whether this feels like a misfire or something else?
it like its not getting gas for a few seconds, seems to only do this when its fully warmed up