any ideas tech why it would be jerking

Reply to
Jody

Changed the fuel filter lately?

Reply to
Screwtape III

Reply to
Jody

"Jerking" sounds pretty harsh. If this feels much more severe than a misfire, I'd suspect a transmission issue. If you're not sure if you're feeling a misfire, you should probably have it checked.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Reply to
Jody

I was thinking about an automatic tranny. Being a manual, it'll magnify the harshness of engine performance issues. Yeah, you should probably have someone look at it. There's lots of little things an experienced tech can feel in his but that will point him in the right direction quickly. Unfortunately, these are the same things that are usually difficult to communicate.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Reply to
Jody