99 Accent

Hey Hyuntech,
is it easy to install a new seat belt latch in our car? I ordered a new one, just wondering if there any tips to the procedure.. Do I have to take the seat out?
The old one wont unlock at all now
I don't believe you need to remove the seat. I think it's possible (but very annoying) to do without removing the console or seat. It's probably easier to unbolt the seat, though. There are only four 14mm bolts/nuts holding it in place.
ill just remove te seat, easier and less swearing =-)