99 Accent

Hey Hyuntech,

is it easy to install a new seat belt latch in our car? I ordered a new one, just wondering if there any tips to the procedure.. Do I have to take the seat out? The old one wont unlock at all now

Reply to
Jody

I don't believe you need to remove the seat. I think it's possible (but very annoying) to do without removing the console or seat. It's probably easier to unbolt the seat, though. There are only four 14mm bolts/nuts holding it in place.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Reply to
Jody