99 accent clutch

just had our clutch repalced, fly wheel resurfaced. drove 4 1/2 hrs home, when i stop i cam smell some faint smell. i think its clutch, or maybye gear oil run off etc from being appart?
any ideas?
Jody wrote:

It isn't uncommon for new friction material (brakes often smell at first also) to smell a little bit at the start. I wouldn't worry about it unless it persists for more than a few hundred miles.
Matt
thx guy for the info