99 accent clutch

just had our clutch repalced, fly wheel resurfaced. drove 4 1/2 hrs home, when i stop i cam smell some faint smell. i think its clutch, or maybye gear oil run off etc from being appart? any ideas?

Reply to
Jody

It isn't uncommon for new friction material (brakes often smell at first also) to smell a little bit at the start. I wouldn't worry about it unless it persists for more than a few hundred miles.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Reply to