'99 Accent Manual Transmission ?

When I'm moving and I shift into 2nd there's a "clunk" sound and it feels sort of crunchy. Not under the car but right in the stick shift
area. It doesn't do this when the car is stationary.
Is this normal?
The car has about 66k kilometers on it and my guess is nothing has ever been done to the transmission and it probably has the original fluids.
Does it need more transmission fluid?
Chris
hey guncho , the cruncho is normal. ours from day one feels like your deboneing a chicken... same with other 5 speed accents ive drivin.. it feels notchy right when u pull into second?, then u get that noise? i wouldnt worry, just a charactisitic of the shifer... even dealer told me was normal when we first got the car

Jody wrote:

Cool thanks!
Chris