99 accent stutter

i been having this spurratic but frequent flat spot under hard acceleration in the higher rev range , and also when you take off in the morning the car
stutters a bit when u take off just for a second then goes fine.... any ideas? think it could be the bosch platniums? they been in for 30 000 kms now, i also put in new wires last fall, pcv,airfilter. fuel filterwas replaced at 122,000 kms. the car has 145 000 kms now..
If it feels like a misfire, I'd be sure to check the ignition components (plugs, wires, coil). You might spray them with a mist of water and watch for arcing. Also, be sure to pull all the wires off the plugs and check for a carbon line down the side of the plug.
it doesnt feel like a miss, its hard to explain it almost feel like the engine cuts out for a micro sec... feels like somthing is cutting out... but ill check that all too ... thx guy

actually when u leave foot on gas when idling and bring the revs up, it has a burble too it....

It's possibly a fuel pump issue, but I don't have a good feeling about any one thing. Certainly, I'd recommend actually finding something wrong before hanging anything expensive.
hmmm i hope its not that...... i dunno what to do with it now, im 4 hrs from a hyundai dealer.......

If the condition is actually happening, I'd take it to a reputable shop near you. If you don't know one, ask people specifically about places which did a good job of figuring out and repairing issues with their car not performing properly.