99 accent stutter

i been having this spurratic but frequent flat spot under hard acceleration in the higher rev range , and also when you take off in the morning the car stutters a bit when u take off just for a second then goes fine.... any ideas? think it could be the bosch platniums? they been in for 30 000 kms now, i also put in new wires last fall, pcv,airfilter. fuel filterwas replaced at

122,000 kms. the car has 145 000 kms now..
Reply to
Jody

If it feels like a misfire, I'd be sure to check the ignition components (plugs, wires, coil). You might spray them with a mist of water and watch for arcing. Also, be sure to pull all the wires off the plugs and check for a carbon line down the side of the plug.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Reply to
Jody

actually when u leave foot on gas when idling and bring the revs up, it has a burble too it....

Reply to
Jody

It's possibly a fuel pump issue, but I don't have a good feeling about any one thing. Certainly, I'd recommend actually finding something wrong before hanging anything expensive.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Reply to
Jody

If the condition is actually happening, I'd take it to a reputable shop near you. If you don't know one, ask people specifically about places which did a good job of figuring out and repairing issues with their car not performing properly.

Reply to
hyundaitech