99 accent window crank

how do i get t he window cranks off, i want t o put speakers in my front doors. do i have to buy the tool to remove? Ive pried a bit and pushed door panel back but i dont see a metal retainer
clip..
The clip is between the crank and the little plastic washer. Most tools made for removing such clips don't work because of the way the washer is made.
Here's what I usually do: 1. Position the window about halfway down with the crank pointing straight up. 2. Insert a flat blade screwdriver from the top between the crank and washer and pry back on the washer. 3. While prying back on the washer, turn the crank. This should push the clip off.
Note that the clip is installed at the factory with the open end facing the crank handle. If you reinstall this way, you'll always be able to remove with the same method.
thanks a million, worked like a charm, now i have another problem... =) evrythings off, ready to remove door panel. my problem is the inside handle.... i removed the screw just behind the handle, ive tried holding handle open and trying to pull of the door handle hole cover but it will not budge. when i pull on the door panel, the inner handle wants to come along with it. so i stop and ask you again before i break anything.. hellllllp =)

The handle clips into the door. Slide it forward (I think-- in not try back) and it should come right loose from the door. After the handle is pulled loose from the door, rotate the trim panel so the handle fits through the hole.
yup shes off now thx.. now i see i dont have much room for speakers, the window travel frame is right there and pair of speakers i bought dont fit and t heir slim design.. ugggg

It seems I have door speakers in my 99 Accent - stock - so there is something available if you hunt around.
;-)